Dirty little secrets

Now don’t get exercised, this is NO explicit follow up on the post, Various States of Undress.

Everyone has little parts of themselves they don’t generally share around because we worry about what others might think about us. 

We’ve all got them. 

We all do weird stuff. 

Sometimes we are not the person we want to be.

That’s a dirty little secret.  

Here’s some of ours, but we’re not saying who owns what.  Can you guess?



I’m addicted to KFC and would eat it every week if I could get away with it.  I know it’s bad for me, bad for the chickens and bad for the environment. 





Fish fingers are a major food group in my life.  Snap frozen processed supermarket delights!






I don’t compost.





I totally love watching Glee.




I like Spam sandwiches. 

There’s a processed food theme coming through here.




Before my current relationship I had a sink obsession. It could never be dirty, littered with washing up. It had to be completely and absolutely spotless and totally pristine. I’ve had to hose myself down now someone else is in the house.  But I still have to manage the urge to clean it down just one more time.






What’s your dirty little secret?